GDPR Cookie Consent with Real Cookie Banner
- S – Set yourself 1-3 bigger goals you want to achieve in 2020. Write them down as detailed as possible. Create a vision board of your goals.
- T – Take some time to write down WHY these goals are important to you and what impact they will have on your life.
- A – Ask yourself who could support you in reaching your goals and then go and ask them.
- R – Reflect on which of your talents and strengths will help you reach these goals.
- T – Take some time and write down which obstacles might get in your way and how you could overcome them and who could help you with that.
- T – Think about the steps you need to take to reach your goals and write them down.
- O – Organize yourself, and make time within the next 24 hours to take your very first step.
- D – Don´t think again, and take this first step, no matter how small.
- A – Ask yourself which steps on your list you should take next, make time for each step in your agenda, and then take one every single day, until it becomes a routine.
- Y – Yay, you are on your way! Congratulations! Just keep going until you reached your goals.